Join Our Team
Interested to join our dynamic team and play a part in shaping the future of the Power industry and technology? At Power Instruments, we are constantly on the lookout for talented candidates who strive to be at the cutting edge in the world of industry and technology.
If you are passionate and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
ACCOUNT CUM HR EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an Account Cum HR Executive to ensure accounting, finance and HR functions of the company are carried out in accordance with company objectives and local statutory requirements.
- Handle full sets of Financial & Management accounts
- Implement financial and internal controls in compliance with Company Policies and procedures.
- Prepare timely & accurate financial reports/analyses for management.
- Responsible for statutory accounts and audit compliance, cash flow management, budgeting and operations review, internal control compliance and improvement and tax returns filing.
- Provide insights on business financial analysis to the Management
- Prepare audit schedules, liaise with auditors, tax agents and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and deadlines that are in practice.
- Prepare annual budget, review cost control and analyze monthly variances
- Liaise with overseas accounting firm for timely submission of reports and tax for Overseas Office.
- Financial forecasting, planning and analysis process.
- Handle some Human Resource matters
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 1-2 years of qualified accounting experience in keeping full set of accounts.
- Knowledge in MYOB, SAP or SAGE CRM software will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work effectively to meet operation objectives.
- Meticulous and organized with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be PC literate.
- Singaporean & PR only
If you are who we are looking for, please email resume with a recent photograph (non-returnable), copies of qualification, contact details, present and expected salary to: