Join Our Team
Interested to join our dynamic team and play a part in shaping the future of the Power industry and technology? At Power Instruments, we are constantly on the lookout for talented candidates who strive to be at the cutting edge in the world of industry and technology.
If you are passionate and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
INTERNAL SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER (SINGAPORE)
To prospect, call, service, market and sell company products to potential and exiting customer by identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers’ need through attending to their enquiries, recommend solutions to their problems and providing technical information of the company products and systems.
- – Manage customer base on the assigned product brand and countries.
- – Prospecting sales visits (via web meeting) and regular follow-ups to establish rapport and customer relations
- – Offer commercial and technical proposals according to technical specifications and customer requirements
- – Pre-sales preparation, sales presentations, negotiation of sales contracts, conversion of prospects to customers and after-sales service
- – Execute digital marketing activities and business development
- – Prepare progress reports and account for sales turnover
- – Gather regional market and competitor information
- – Assist in project coordination & management
- – Assist in coordinating with contractors, suppliers and customer in sales/project
- – Assist in sales order processing
- – Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- – Minimum 1-2 years of B to B marketing and sales experience in industrial or technical sector preferred.
- – Knowledge and experience in the marine & offshore, oil & gas, utility market, industrial automation or power generation will be an advantage.
- – Aptitude to acquire new skills, technical and product knowledge.
- – Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- – Motivated and driven
- – Fresh graduate is welcome to apply as On-Job-Training will be provided.
If you are what we are looking for, please email resume with a recent photograph (non-returnable), present and expected salary to:
- The HR Manager