Analogue Extender EX104
Programmable analogue extender EX104 generates 4 electrically insulated, load independent analogue output signals (DC voltage or DC current). The analogue output signal is appropriate for the control of analogue and digital devices. Data for outputs is received over RS485 communication.
The ease of programmability of extender is an important feature in the provision of cost-effective system control. Systems can be easily changed or expanded as required.
- 4 analogue output modules
- Programmable outputs
- Low power consumption
- Wide range universal AC/DC Aux. Power supply
- Typical accuracy: class 0.5
- Serial communication RS485 (very high speed data rate: up to 115,200 bit/s, MODBUS protocol)
- Housing for DIN rail mounting